Friday, May 10, 2013

Jimmy Butler Getting It Done for the Bulls

When I first started doing this, Jimmy Butler was one of my favorite players. He was criminally overlooked throughout his entire college career and it took a Portsmouth MVP winning performance to get him in the first round. But even then, Butler was slept on and seen as a reach.

Now the Jimmy Butler bandwagon is at full capacity and I just want to make sure I still have my front row seats. Its great to see a player like Butler who wasnt known at all in his high school days succeed at the NBA level. Especially if you are familiar with his back story.

Here are some of my tweets I dug up dating back to when I first started tweeting, back in 2009 - Butler's junior season.































No comments:

Post a Comment